-->

Sunday 23 February 2014

Koton SS14 Collection Launch

Get the inside scoop!


Last Tuesday, Koton had its SS14 Press Event to showcase their latest collection; and wow! There were a lot of gorgeous statement pieces that I can't wait until it's officially released in store!


It took place in the new it-place, Story Lounge which is in Holiday Inn Express, Media City. I felt like the venue was perfect for the brand, so they definitely complimented each other. The walls were stylized with graffiti-like art, and the interior design had an urban feel to it, with the use of grass walls and its minimalistic furniture.





Above you can see bits and pieces of the venue, and i totally LOVED how they laid out their accessories against the grass wall.

Here's what I wore to the event:






This gorgeous bomber jacket, and the pink top is from the Koton SS14 collection, available in store now! I love the unique design on the jacket, which is very feminine on a badass jacket-shape. I went for a bright pink blouse to wear under it, with a heavily embellished collar, so there was no need to add any more accesories. Since I was already wearing a lot of crazy colours on top, I decided to go for nude heels, which is from Koton AW13. 

My top picks from the new collection:


1. This is my absolute favourite! They are both from the Urban Luxury range, which is all about mixing  sporty styles with silk and embellishments. I love how the top has a necklace sewed onto it, making it quite a statement piece, and I thought it''ll look great on that loose patterned pants. 

2. This jumper is from Team Spirit, which takes the generic americanized graphics, and coming up with something completely different, and feminine, with the use of mixed materials and clashing patterns. I can totally see it fitting in with my wardrobe, and I just love the soft material. Isn't it pretty?

3. This cardigan is from the Traveller's range, which has a boho element to it. I've always had a special place in my heart for aztec patters, and I love the oversized quality of this! Perfect if you are on the run, and still making you maintain your style.

4. This is another outfit that I love! It definitely caught the attention of most of the people at the event. It's from the Tribal range, which speaks for itself! However, this is definitely something that needs to be touched, cause on top of the pattern you see on the skirt, there is another 3D print. giving it a richness. I love the simplicity of the light top, and thought it goes perfectly with the skirt.

That's about it! I'll be posting about the Bloggers' Meet at Cavalli next, so stay tuned!

Photographs by Dennis Dela Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment