-->

Thursday 13 February 2014

RedFestDXB Vol: I

The girl who was mistaken to be a little boy.

I dedicate this post to my awesome denim jumpsuit. I got this gorgeous baby from Zara for only 95 AED in their end of season sale last weekend. The best bit was that it was the last piece, and my size. Yep, I was meant to buy it. It's in that moment that I started to believe in destiny. I thought The first day of RedFestDXB was a great opportunity for their debut.
I paired it with my classic Timberland boots. And then everyone started to mistake me for a little boy. It's alright 'cause I don't care; I LOVE IT!

In terms of the music festival, I had a good time with a great group of friends. Tinie Tempah was great, but the highlight for me was definitely Jessie J. She was simply phenomenal; and of course stunning. Looking forward to see how tomorrow goes, Really excited about The Lumineers, John Newman and Rita Ora.









Denim Jumpsuit: Zara, Statement Necklace: New Look, Bagpack: Koton, Shoes: Timberland

No comments:

Post a Comment